There are many reasons why we procrastinate.
You’re probably very tired, lacking energy or simply resisting the work you have to get done.
It does not matter why you procrastinate.
But it does matter that you understand what’s happening and stop the cycle of procrastination.
Here’s what happens when you procrastinate for too long;
- You fall into victim mode. And start blaming everything else around you for why you aren’t successful yet.
- You feel like nothing is in your control. Therefore you stay in the cycle of not doing anything.
- You let procrastination set you back and you fail to trust yourself to achieve results in your business.
That’s why at today’s training, I want to talk to you about:
- My own experience with procrastination.
- My 3 daily action steps to get back on my groove.
- How to realize when fear is the reason for your procrastination
Come on over to the FB group to join the conversation.
How you can work with me:
Meetups are filling up! Don’t miss our next one on Oct 22nd. RSVP here before seats are gone!
Psst… I’m still a web designer. If you have been wanting to showcase yourself as a credible expert and finally have a website that you’re proud of, then take advantage of the last few spots I have for the year. Book a discovery call.