Today is the last day that you can book a discovery call and see if we’re a good fit to work together. And lock down my current price for your project. After 11:59 pm tonight my web design pricing will go up significantly. You can grab a call now before it’s too late.
You often hear that the right people will come to your life at the right time. But when it comes to business you can definitely keep yourself from attracting the right people if you’re not careful.
I remember when one of my past clients Lorena came to me because she needed a website update. (You can look at her before and after, here.) Her website at the time was, yes, very simple and easy to navigate, but it wasn’t speaking to the clients that she actually wanted to attract.
Her message on her website was vague. Meaning it was talking to a lot of people at the same time. This is a mistake that we tend to make when we feel that anyone or anyone can be our potential client. Therefore, we don’t want to exclude anyone from our messaging.
The thing is that when we create messaging that is vague, the right client will not identify themselves in our messaging. So eventually, they won’t feel that we’re talking precisely to them.
Which will make it harder for you to attract the right clients into your business.
That’s why today I want to help you shift this perspective of trying to talk to anyone and everyone.
In today’s Profitable Marketing Session we’ll talk about
- How to attract the right people into your business
- The 3 mistakes that you need to avoid in order to make your messaging work for you.
Read on if you’re ready to work with me…
– I’m here to help you go from idea to profitable business. Book an IDEA TO PROFIT CALL. In 45 mins I’ll help you get on clear on the exact steps to start marketing your business and get your next client.
– Interested in our upcoming meetups in NYC? Check out our calendar here.
– Ready to have your next-level website? Check out my portfolio and book a discovery call here. (Only 2 spots left for this month.)